Jalu - is a word heard in the Himalayas meaning 'rainbow body'.
The glow a child has just such a essence, and honoring that is the way of our company.
Our blankets, bonnets, and baselayers are carefully and consciously crafted using organic and natural fibers to create a lovely and lasting must haves.
Blankets - taking classic designs and
- instead of using blended yarns, each stripe holds the full fiber quality - the weightless and warmth of 100% cashmere, the softness and breathability of 100% organic cotton.
- our washable cashmere is a lush combination of cashmere and merino wool.
- the alternating stripes create the perfect balance of lightness and warmth in a baby blanket.
- durable and machine washable for babies, toddlers, and beyond.
- product tested and designed to be a favorite.
Wrapping - each Jalu baby item is wrapped in rice paper and sent in a natural 'lokta' paper box with signature gilding.
*lokta is ethically harvested in the hillsides of Nepal and used with traditional paper making techniques giving the natural look to the sustainable packaging.
Jalu Baby - textile innovation and timeless designs brought to the wonderful world of baby wear and wrapping.